BUYER PROTECTION ON EXPERIENCE JAMAIQUE (“EJ”)
We know buying unique pieces online requires trust. Thanks to our buyer protection program, you can shop for rare Jamaican artworks with confidence. As long as you order via the EJ’s online gallery secure checkout, we will make every effort to ensure that your purchase will be fully protected.
In the unlikely event you make a purchase through our secure checkout and receive an item that is significantly not as described or has been damaged in transit, please notify us immediately so that we can make it right (see EJ Customer Service Policy). Please email [email protected] within 7 (seven) days of receiving your item to let us know if there is a problem, and we will work with you and the dealer to reach the best possible resolution, whether that be arranging for a return, a full refund, or a repair with a trusted restorer.
Buyer protection is a part of our broader promise to EJ’s customers.
The EJ Promise: Shop with confidence
· Buyer Protection
· Guaranteed purchase protection when you check out on EJ’s online gallery
· Secure Online Transactions
· Safe and secure payment through our checkout process
· Store-To-Door Shipping
· Easy shipping around the world
· Dedicated Customer Support
· Timely answers to all your questions from our support specialists